Shunyata Research’s Caelin Gabriel was given a challenge. Create a design platform that would finally answer the question, “What level of performance is actually achievable from power cord technology?”. Remove any and all constraints regarding construction time and difficulty and ignore cost limitations to produce the ultimate power cord.
The Omega QR was the result of that research project that spanned more than 3 years, involving literally hundreds of tests, designs and construction solutions. Then, many requested a smaller brother that was smaller, lighter in weight and more flexible and designed for source components. And the Omega QR-s is born.
- The QR/BB™ module possesses the ability to act as an electric charge reservoir, meaning it stores and releases energy in a manner that improves a component’s access to instantaneous current.
- Dynamics are actually improved reducing any sense of dynamic strain often heard from amplifiers that are connected with lesser power cables.
- The sonic result is a lifelike presentation of timing and dynamic contrasts in sound that cannot be replicated by ANY other means. In layman’s terms, it acts like a super-charger for amplifiers, pre-amps, DACs and CD players.
- The NIC™ (Noise Isolation Chamber) is a patented technology that reduces high frequency power line noise.
- NICs™ use a non-reactive ferroelectric substance that actually absorbs high frequency noise. This allows Omega QR to reduce noise without any of the negatives associated with power filter coils, capacitors and transformers.
EXCLUSIVE NR TECHNOLOGY
- Power line noise is an insidious problem that originates from many sources including the audio components themselves. Shunyata Research power cords employ proprietary internal noise reduction filters that measurably and dramatically reduce noise on the power line and and noise that is produced by the component power supplies.
- Shunyata Research’s NR power cords are used within the scientific community, medical imaging and heart surgery labs, and many world-renowned recording studios. This noise-reduction technology was developed by Shunyata Research’s medical division, Clear Image Scientific, to improve the performance of medical imaging systems in cardiology and neurosurgery
- NR filters are specifically engineered to be non-reactive and are compatible with all components and power supply designs including high-power amplifiers.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]