Shunyata Research’s Caelin Gabriel was given a challenge. Create a power cord for Shunyata Research power conditioners that allows the conditioner to achieve its absolute maximum performance. Remove any and all constraints regarding construction time and difficulty and ignore cost limitations to produce the ultimate power cord.
The Omega XC is the result of that research project that spanned more than 3 years, involving literally hundreds of tests, designs and construction solutions. The Omega XC features Shunyata Research’s incredible VTX-Ag conductors in a mind-bending 4 gauge size.
- The Omega XC’s VTX-Ag conductors are the product of a 25-year design progression steeped in credible science and definitive measurement.
- VTX-Ag conductors use an outer tube geometry of the purest form of copper, intended to bring out the purest tone and timbres of recorded instruments and voice. The Omega XC’s VTX outer core of pure copper surrounds an inner core of the purest form of silver. This inner Ag core demonstrably improves macro-dynamics and creates an incredible three dimensional weight and timing in the lower octaves.
- CopperCONN’s™ internal metals are culled from solid copper and use a high-tension spring-loaded contacts for vice-like grip. This contributes to a measurable improvement in DTCD™ performance and a correspondingly obvious difference in audible performance.
- CopperCONN™ connectors deliver measurably lower-resistance connections that will unlock the performance of any component and system.
TRUE CARBON FIBER HEAD SHELLS
- Shunyata Research’s own true carbon fiber head shell designs come in three attractive colors/finishes. These rigid housings reduce micro-vibration-induced distortion contributing to the Omega’s stunningly silent performance
- Omega XC power cords are treated with Shunyata Research’s proprietary Kinetic Phase Inversion Process.
- Four days of continuous KPIP™ processing dramatically reduces burn-in time and significantly improves sonic performance, delivering a relaxed and life-like presentation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]