High Current Capability
- The DENALI Series is designed for unlimited power delivery capability — including high powered amplifiers. DENALI’s use an advanced, non-limiting 20-Amp electromagnetic breaker and are wired with massive 8 gauge internal wiring. Even the medical grade filtered outlets have a full 15-Amp continuous rating (the competition has a feeble 5-Amp rating).
- Mechanical vibration can be very destructive to system performance. The DENALI was designed from its inception to include advanced forms of vibration control. The all aluminum chassis is treated with vibration dampening panels. Each outlet has a vibration absorbing system to isolate it from the chassis and from vibration conducted through the AC cables. The CCI filters, NICs, and QR/BB are all potted with a vibration dampening compound.
Integrated Isolation Platform
- The DENALI 6000/T and DENALI 2000/T tower models feature an integrated isolation base platform. The base is a made from CNC machined aluminum plates and includes massive, vibration dampened 50mm stainless steel footers.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]