The Elicit-R has been designed and engineered to the highest standard. The Elicit-R will deliver the best possible audio performance whilst remaining simple to use and easy to setup. Our recent development work in amplifier design circuitry has allowed us to further advance the Elicit-Rperformance by using new and improved power amplifier circuits (based around the hugely successful Rega Brio-R amplifier).
Combined with FET discrete line level pre-amplifiers and a programmable stepped attenuator volume control, ensuring greater levels of performance and control over the delivery of power. The Elicit-R is supplied with the new Solaris system remote handset offering full control over this and all of the current ‘R’ range of electronics.
- The output amplifier used in the Elicit-R was born after extensive research by our engineers to develop a low source Class A driver stage, based around a complementary pair of Darlington output transistors, forming an emulated Class A driver stage.
- The Elicit-R includes a high quality, built in, moving magnet phono stage designed to maximise the potential of your vinyl system. A simple switch on the rear panel allows the same input to be switched to a secondary set at line level. This input is specially configured to offer further isolation and reduce noise. This makes it ideally suited for connection of more sensitive products such as an external MM or MC phono stage.
- If your system is not vinyl based, the same socket allows this line input to be used with any line level product (such as a CD player or DAC), ensuring maximised connectivity via the back panel. These features, coupled with Polypropylene capacitors throughout the signal path, improved power supplies and increased output power to 100 watts per channel, all housed in a brand new custom designed case, combine to give the best performance Elicit to date.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]