Reference bookshelf speakers made in Europe!
Speaker Box 5 S2 are respected for their extraordinary sound, wide, spacious, detailed and with punchy bass, they are sure to tickle every musiclover‘s fancy from the first moment onwards. The noble wooden chassis come in three high quality wooden finishes: walnut, eucalyptus and rosewood. Additionally they are also available in high gloss black and white. No other speaker in the 500€ segment can offer the superior soundquality of Speaker Box 5 S2 while being manufactured entirely in Europe! With Speaker Box 5 S2 we created a monitor speaker which will satisfy audiophiles as well as professional musicians. Only high quality materials were used when Speaker Box 5 S2 was created. A 25 mm silk dome tweeter delivers cristal-clear highs, the 150 mm fiberglass cone gives full-bodied and lush mids as well as punchy and tight bass. Every speaker of ours has to withstand extreme-condition tests to ensure they fit our highest standards. A very special, restistant and ecofriendly glue has been used to hold the cabinet together and to avoid any leakage.
The recommended amplifier power is rated between 10 – 150 Watts RMS, where it applies as for every speaker: the higher the power of an amplifier the less distortion can be found at lower volumes. Amplifiers with less power are driven to their limits faster at lower volumes, while having more dis-tortion when reaching their peak, this can harm any loudspeaker!
Speaker Box 5 S2 guarantees wonderful and unrivalled sound at a very attractive price!
- Audiophile bass-reflex design
- Sophisticated internal bracing
- Ultra stiff non resonating MDF cabinet
- Audiophile direct-wired crossover – no PCB!
- Lead free solder
- Ecofriendly glue from Kleiberit
- Real wood finishes in 3 options
- Two high gloss finishes
- Acoustically transparent front cover with magnetic attachment
- Gold-plated speaker terminal (single-wired)
- Handmade in Europe
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]