Ultimate highend headphone sound!
Head Box RS is a reference quality headphone amplifier with fully balanced tube input stage (double triode tube 6922) and single ended, class A „FET (Field Effect Transistor)“ output stage. It offers balanced and unbalanced input as well as balanced and unbalanced bypass connectors for using the pass-through input signal with other components.
Volume control consists of a precise volume regulator with matched resistance between left and right channel.
A special output impedance selector allows to adjust output impedance in three steps 5, 20 and 50 ohms to achieve better im-pedance matching between amplifier and headphones. Some experiments with different positions of output impedance selector are highly recommended to get the ultimate sound experience for your headphone.
An advanced multi-stage power supply with four different output voltages is used to achieve the best possible S/N ratio for out-standing reproduction of detail, dynamics and imaging with any dynamic headphone!
- Fully balanced double mono design
- Tube input stage
- Class-A FET output stage
- Switchable output impedance for ultimate performance
- Superior low distortion
- Low noise components for ultimate dynamic & detail
- Output: 6.3mm socket
- Full metal casing in silver or black
- Optional Upgrade: Linear power supply Power Box RS Uni 1 (or 4) for further improved sound quality
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]