The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three individually height-adjustable TPE-damped aluminium cones and carries the motor and the sub-chassis.
The sub-chassis, made of Corian, rests on three magnetic fields. A magnetic subchassis suspension system avoids parasitic noise normally caused by con-ventional spring mechanism. A supplied spirit level allows easy adjustment of the sub-chassis. A quiet running AC motor unit drives the platter’s outside edge via a belt. It does incorporate an advanced DC-driven motor control, that ensures perfect speed stability and electronic speed change.
The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter and a 4 mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp. It runs on an inverted bearing with stainless-steel axle carrying a ceramic ball/plate bearing. The headshell and armtube of high-end tonearm 9cc Evolution are fashioned from a single piece of carbon-fibre. A conical armtube avoids standing wave reflections. Inverted tonearm bearing comprises four hardened stainless tips in ABEC 7 spec ballraces.
- Acrylic Plinth
- Sub-chassis made from Corian with magnetic suspension
- Acoustically inert sandwich construction of platter with combination of MDF and vinyl layer as mat
- Inverted main bearing with ceramic ball/plate
- Belt drive with AC motor with DC driven AC generator
- Electronic speed control with 33/45 rpm switching
- Pre-mounted 9″ tonearm 9 cc Evolution
- Tonearm bearings with ABEC 7 ballraces
- 5P Connect it Phono CC cable with RCA plugs
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org