The Pro-Ject Record Puck Signature record clamp is found on every Pro-Ject Signature 10 and Pro-Ject Signature 12 vinyl turntable.
- This record clamp limits vibrations on the surface of the vinyl record and improves the playback stability.
- Unlike what you may have read “here and there”, a record clamp cannot set straight or un warp a vinyl record! Indeed, it is placed in the center of the vinyl record but has no influence on the outer part of the record.
- A too heavy weigh is often useless, even if it may reassure you, and will only ruin the spindle of your vinyl record player and increase friction.
PRO-JECT RECORD PUCK SIGNATURE: USING
- Of course, a record clamp cannot be used on suspended turntables and with felt platter mats.
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.