Primaluna Evo 400 Integrated Amplifier
- Hand-made construction of a heavy-gauge, fully-vented steel chassis with a five coat finish, each coat hand-rubbed and polished, holding the finest point-to-point wiring, using workmanship that is normally only available at the highest price.
- Elegant style, heavy-metal remote controls.
- Premium parts that include toroidal and EI transformers for power supply; custom designed -in conjunction with one of the most prestigious transformer designers in the USA- encapsulated output transformers for lowest hum; wide bandwidth for great bass and extended highs; ceramic tube sockets; ALPS volume control; Nichicon and DuRoch capacitors; superfast Philips-rectifier-circuitry; gold-plated heavy-duty WBT style speaker terminals (all speaker connectors are solid shaft for better conductance, better sound, and higher reliability); gold-plated panel mounted RCA input jacks.
- Each EVO Tube Integrated Amplifier is as well a high-quality EVO Tube Headphone Amplifier!
- A 100% shielded Phono chassis for mounting our optional MM PhonoLogue circuit.
- SoftStart™ circuit for extended life of sensitive components, plus a reduced chance of tube failure from thermal shock.
- The newest generation Adaptive Auto Bias™ exclusive to PrimaLuna. This circuit monitors and smoothly adjusts bias constantly and instantly, reducing maintenance and increasing performance due to the dramatic reduction in distortion. It comes with a new extensive output stage protection circuitry with +B relay to protect output transformers, resistors and high voltage power supply in case a tube fails.
- The EVO Tube Integrated Amplifiers come with a High/Low bias switch. This means that with the flip of a switch you can choose for the optimum bias setting for EL34 type of tubes or KT88 type of tubes. No hassle with screwdrivers, no messing around with meters etc. Just switch tubes, switch bias!
- All PrimaLuna power transformers include the PTP™ (Power Transformer Protection) circuit. When the power transformer overheats due to environmental circumstances, overloading or some problem in the unit, an internal thermal switch breaks the primary, allowing the unit to cool down before harm is done. After it’s cooled, contact is restored and if nothing is broken, the amp will repower and function properly.
- LIVE side of the AC input connector indicated by aluminium color screw.
ProAc K1 Bookshelf Speaker (Made In England)
- The premium ProAc range the ‘K series has now been in production for the last 12 years. The K3, K6 K8 and most recently the K6 Sig have proven to have been very popular choices for people looking for the ultimate in sound reproduction. With this success we have been asked for a stand mounted K series speaker which we have been developing.
- The K1 is a special stand mounted version using the Kevlar cone as in the K range and the tweeter is also our proven ribbon unit. Certain modifications have been made to the Cabinet, bass driver and tweeter to make it adaptable for us to be able to develop this to be suitable for a stand mounted loudspeaker.
- Although the K1 is a stand mounted loudspeaker is has a surprisingly extended and accurate bass response with the usual beautiful midrange from the K series bass driver used within the K series.
- The unique K design which has been incorporated into the K1 sees a cabinet which is bottom ported and a specially designed dedicated stand to complement and bring out the best in the K1, the K1 stand will be available separately from the loudspeakers.
- The K1 considering its size gives an impressive sound stage for a stand mounted loudspeaker with an almost electrostatic open midrange and very accurate bass.
- We are sure that the K1 will not disappoint.
- MS HD Power S20 V3 6 Way Filtered UK Mains Block (worth RM990)
- QED Reference Qonduit Power Cord 2m (worth RM995)
- QED Genesis Silver Spiral 3m pair (worth RM1,980)
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]