The Naim Audio NAP 300 delivers immense power without sacrificing any speed or agility to provide awe-inspiring levels of detail and musicality.
Like the flagship Naim Audio NAP 500, the NAP 300 is a stereo two-chassis amplifier, one box containing the audio amplifier and the second housing the power supply. Improved earthing arrangements have resulted in an entirely new circuit topology built on very high quality, anti-resonance main audio circuit board. The NAP 300 uses the same NA009 transistors that were custom-designed for the Statement NAP S1. These outstanding components each provide up to 80 Amps and 350 watts, negating the need to use parallel pairs of transistors (which always has a negative effect on sound). Additional NA009 transistors are used in the fully regulated power supply, ensuring the very best performance.
A variable speed, virtually noiseless cooling fan is mounted on a large internal heat sink providing long-term stability and the ability to swing a massive 500 VA on transients. The NAP 300 is stable into any load and able to drive a 2-Ohm load for long periods of time.
- 90W per channel output into 8 ohms; capable of prolonged output into 2 ohms with no discernible impact on performance
- Two-box configuration (300 PS power supply included) minimizes electromagnetic interference
- High-power Naim Audio technology and NA009 output transistors as used in flagship Statement NAP S1 power amplifier
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]