The NAC 152 XS, a replacement for the NAC 122x, is based on its larger brother the NAC 202 and features a hardwired motorised Alps volume control potentiometer delivering better performance and lower noise in use. The six DIN inputs are relay switched, improving performance. Much care in the design has been afforded to making the casework and PCB as low resonance as possible and to isolate the PCB from interference in its environment.
The NAC 152 XS features an additional output alongside the Naim Audio standard DINs. This stereo output on two RCA sockets is optimised for connection to an active subwoofer and supports the growing use of 2.1 systems. Its rear panel layout is similar to the NAC 202 and hence is Fraim friendly. The NAC 152 XS can be powered from the preamp power outputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 or can be upgraded by powering it from either a FlatCap XS or HiCap power supply. One of the DIN inputs can supply power to a Naim Audio StageLine outboard phono stage.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to ease connection into a wide range of systems
- User configurable unity-gain AV input
- Full infrared remote control – RC5 input for wired remote control in complex installations
- Optional RS232 input/output for use in full home automation systems
- Can be powered from the preamp inputs of the NAP 155 XS or NAP 200 or external power supply (see Upgrade Path)
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org