For entry-level Naim Audio systems, our FraimLite features the same tripod-style configuration, carefully optimised shelf spacing and high-quality material construction of our reference-quality Fraim.
It retains the cup-and-cone interface system used by its bigger brother too, but omits the dual layer base and ball-bearing decoupled glass shelf. Reference Fraim levels can be incorporated into the same system as FraimLite so that you can upgrade to our top of the range equipment support on a level-by-level basis.
- Extruded anodized aluminium Fraim legs available in three heights, and in silver or black finishes
- Modular design allows for system expansion over time
- Decoupled structure with inter-level cup-and-cone interfaces underneath shelves
- Stainless steel floor spikes for maximum isolation
- Optimized shelf spacing to reduce magnetic interaction between components
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]