Naim Audio NAC 252 Pre Amplifier
Like many of our products, the NAC 252 stems from good stock: it descends directly from the NAC 52, still one of the finest preamplifiers ever made. Capable of exceptional clarity, its power supply components reside in a separate enclosure: the SuperCap power supply unit. This ensures optimum isolation from electromagnetic interference and provides each of the ten audio circuits with an independent, fully regulated supply voltage. Additionally, separate power supplies for the digital control and switching circuitry further isolate the audio circuitry from noise. It’s this attention to detail that makes the NAC 252 so special – that, and our determination to let nothing stand in the way of your musical enjoyment.
- Support for both DIN and RCA inputs to facilitate connection into a wider range of systems
- SuperCap power supply (with fourteen independently regulated voltages) required
- Totally separate regulated supplies for digital control and switching circuitry
- Precision rotary potentiometers with precious metal wipers
- AV bypass mode for simple connection to an existing AV system
- Powered input for use with StageLine or SuperLine phono stages
Naim Audio SuperCap DR Power Supply
As iconic as it is widely acclaimed, the SuperCap DR is a Naim Audio classic, capable of powering every preamplifier in our range except for the NAC-N 172 XS and our flagship, the NAC 552. Its substantial toroidal transformer and high-quality smoothing capacitors combine to ensure improved timing, clarity and dynamic range from your favourite music.
Upgraded with our new DR voltage regulator, this timeless component remains one of the most well know and oft-employed power supplies in our range, and for good reason.
- 13 x 24V outputs, 2 x 12V output
- All-new Discrete Regulator (DR) configuration, delivering Naim Audio’s best-ever standards of stable, low-noise power
- Brushed, black-anodised aluminium chassis
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]