Designed well, a product should have many years of useful life. The original Naim Audio CDX debuted in 1999, and the revised CDX2 shares plenty of design DNA with its predecessor. Its radial arc disc tray is classic Naim Audio. It is different from the motorised assemblies used by other players, but undoubtedly better, with superior isolation and resistance to resonance. In its latest incarnation, the CDX2 has incorporated some useful new enhancements, including a switchable digital output and extra low-noise clock regulation. After all, being able to do something well shouldn’t stop you from trying to do it better.
- Suspended transport with low-mass magnetic clamping mechanism to resist resonance
- Anti-vibration resonance-controlled feet plus cast and extruded anti-magnetic chassis to further counter vibration
- Fully double-regulated power supply with 20 low-noise, regulated voltages on the main circuit board, plus separate supplies on the servo control and display boards
- User-selectable DIN and RCA analogue outputs, plus digital output (only functions when analogue outputs are disabled)
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]