Curved and elegant, the Mission e8c bookshelf loudspeaker is a true audiophile speaker that gives outstanding performance.The curved form to the Grania cabinet optimises dispersion and provides a rigid framework for the drive units as well as providing a visually attractive profile.Mission designed Grania cabinet walls are formed from graded layers of MDF and particle board and shaped into an extensively braced and solid cabinet which achieves oustandingly low coloration levels. A rigid stand is supplied with the speakers which locks onto the included wall bracket if required.
The bass section is formed from two Paramid-S 110mm bass units crossing over smoothly to a Viotex fabric dome treble unit. In conjunction with the e8as1 or e8as2 subwoofer, the Mission e8c is an ideal adjunct to any elegante home entertainment system.
- Paramid-S Bass Unit
- Viotex-S fabric dome Treble Unit
- Profiled cabinet style
- Acufil damping
- Audiophile grade bass/midrange crossover
- Audiophile grade treble crossover components
- Grania enclosure
- Profiled plinth
- Magnetically shielded
- IDG (Inverted Driver Geometry
- Sandwich cone for optimum bass and midrange
- Fine detailing and extended bandwidth for SACD &
- Optimises response and enhances dispersion
- Excellent balance between absorption and damping of
internal cabinet energy
- Laminated Silicon Iron coils reduce level dependant
- Audiophile grade capacitors ensure HF clarity
- Attenuates panel coloration
- Improves stability and bass transient performance
- Suitable for hi-fi stereo and AV use
- Smooth phase response through the crossover region
helps precision stereo imaging.
Speaker Setting Up
- RUN IN for at least 24 hours before serious listening.
- Use supplied stand or wall bracket for optimum performance.
- Position within 3cm — 40cm of rear wall.
- Use good quality speaker cables.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : email@example.com