Mission 792SE speakers are the latest sonically enhanced (SE) version of the stunning Mission 792 bookshelf speakers, a larger alternative to the Mission 790SE for a bigger sound, in a beautifully lacquered piano black finish. The 792SE is a natural successor both to the original 792 and original Mission 780 and Mission 780SE speakers, the latest in a long line of impressive Mission 79 series speakers.
The 792SE are designed with curved cabinets to achieve a synergy between drive units and enclosure. As a result, only simple crossovers are required, using high quality components to maintain signal purity. This SE version is sonically enhanced to sound even better than its predecessor thanks to new silk dome tweeters.
The speaker cabinets are composed from a multi-layer construction with different densities of resonant absorbing particle composite. These layers are laminated with RF activated resin to provide further isolation of vibration and prevent layer interaction. Each layer is tuned to damp different frequencies of resonance, combined to reduce lateral and longtitudinal vibration transmissions.
The 792SE are an excellent alternative to the Mission 794SE if you need a powerful bookshelf speaker. Use these speakers for stereo music, or indeed partner them with the Mission 790SE, Mission 794SE, Mission 796SE and/or Mission 79C SE centre speaker for a stunning home cinema sound set-up.
- 3 different densities of resonant absorbing particle composite
- The Mission 792 bookshelf speaker uses Viotex fine weave material
- Granitech cabinet construction
- IDG (Inverted Driver Geometry)
- Direct Coupled Crossover
- Gold Plated Bi-Wire Terminals
- Heatsink Cooled Treble Unit
- Ferrofluid cooling
- Die-Cast Chassis
- Larger cabinet volume for larger rooms
- Frequency Response of 58Hz – 20KHz
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com