Metronome LE Player
- METRONOME LE PLAYER (MADE IN FRANCE)
- Things start off well. While offering none of the outlandish aesthetic treats of other (much pricier) Metronome products, Le Player is still an imposing unit once placed on our rack.
- It has to go on the top shelf because this is a top-loading design – none of your rickety plastic loading trays here – and any other level won’t leave enough space to load the disc comfortably.
Jeff Rowland Continuum s2 integrated amp
Featuring enhanced sonic performance and flexibility, the new Rowland Continuum Series 2 integrated amplifier delivers stunning dynamic realism and expressive refinement through advanced topologies. Continuum S2 integrates the new Capri S2 preamplification circuit, input/output, and control features with an innovative 400 watt power amplification stage into a single chassis.
The amplifier delivers the trademark Rowland musicality, resolution, and unfailing authority to the most refined audio environments: challenge Continuum S2 to the extreme dynamics of high-resolution digital sources and the power requirements of large bi-wired speakers. Apply it to the complex loads of electrostatic panels in analog rigs. Admire its exceptional realism driving single-wired studio monitors in a sophisticated multi-media system.
The elegance of Continuum S2’s ergonomic console emerges from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum. Discover the impressive complement of standard input/output interfaces. Enhance its flexibility through the optional DAC card, or its fully redesigned phono stage.
Avantages Audio Cesar Speaker
- Avantages Audio presents the Caesar, a non-standard speaker that challenges at first sight. It has been sculpted to offer musical qualities rarely achieved in its category. Its ability to develop a large-scale sound image, its dynamic potential and its presence result in a striking realism of listening.
- The technique of omnidirectional sound is not new, but unusual, because it is difficult for manufacturers to control its implementation. Franck Tchang, the designer of the speakers, has done a lot of work to get to a speaker with an impressive and stable sound image. The Caesar use scatter lenses placed in opposition to broadcast the sound of two wide-band speakers and a refraction lens integrated in the base of the speaker to diffuse the bass.
- This structure allows a 360 ° musical radiation of the two broadband loudspeakers and a homogeneous and fast diffusion of bass. Its architecture in two separate boxes, one for the bass, one for the broadband, allows to minimize parasitic interactions between the bass and other frequencies. Reinforced ultra-rigid cabinets, with curved and pyramidal shapes, are ideal for suppressing resonances and standing waves. The Caesar need neither spikes, nor any support to give the best of themselves.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org