Welcome to the ultimate expression of musicality. Our flagship SACD/CD player, the D-10X builds on the brilliant heritage of our acclaimed D-08u, adding more playback capabilities, the latest conversion technology, a robustly reinforced mechanism and a refined analog output stage.
Introducing LxDTM-i – the LUXMAN original Disc Transport Mechanism (improved).
Here is the world premiere of the ROHM Semiconductor MUS-IC™ BD34301EKV digital-to-analog converter (as of May 2020).
Introducing ODNF-u – Only Distortion Negative Feedback (ultimate) – in a fully balanced output amplifier.
Well-grounded in fundamental principles and endowed with the most advanced mechanical, digital and analog technology, the LUXMAN D-10X opens the curtain on the ultimate soundstage.
Latest LxDTM-i transport
- To minimize even the slightest distortions triggered by vibration and resonance, we upgraded the disc drive, creating the LxDTM-i – LUXMAN original Disc Transport Mechanism (improved). We enclose the drive in 8 mm thick aluminum sides that extend to the front and rear panels, plus a 5 mm thick steel top plate. For added protection, the physical mounting system forms an integrated structure that supports the side frame. Together with an improved disc reading mechanism, the result is playback of an altogether higher order.
Advanced digital processing
- The D-10X marks the debut of the world’s finest D/A converter, the MUS-IC™ BD34301EKV from ROHM Semiconductor. Used in dual mono configuration, these converters combine top-flight specs with an impressive suite of silicon-level refinements.MQA (Master Quality Authenticated) is an award-winning British technology that delivers the sound of the original master recording.The player includes MQA technology, which enables you to play back MQA-CDs as well as MQA audio files up to 24-bit transferred via USB, optical and coaxial inputs.
ODNF-u balanced analog circuit
- Our years of ODNF amplifier development have resulted in ODNF-u – Only Distortion Negative Feedback (ultimate) – which debuts on the D-10X. This fully balanced configuration maximizes error detection accuracy, minimizing distortion. You’ll hear far greater expressive power with enhanced microdynamics across the audio spectrum, especially in the higher frequencies. The stage also achieves a natural and smooth waveform without the conventional output filters. The secret is the tailored, gradual 1st order filter × 3 band processing inside the circuitry. Superb circuitry deserves a strong chassis. To protect the analog signal from changes in ground impedance and magnetic fields, the D-10X incorporates a composite, loop-less chassis. Well shielded, the chassis is also effective at blocking digital noise.
Substantial power supplies
- To provide highly abundant, highly stable power, we increased the power transformer capacity by 27% compared to our previous flagship. We also provide independent regulators for each circuit along with formidable filter capacitors for the ultimate stability.
Unique LUXMAN PCB layout
- Dielectric effects, unwanted resistance and stray capacitance in printed circuit board patterns can all degrade the audio signal. LUXMAN suppresses these effects with generously thick 100 μm copper foil, gold-plated connections and peel coat removal of the solder mask. In addition, our gently curved wiring pattern delivers smooth signal flow.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]