This stereo power amplifier is a result of significant improvement in our very successful 270W model. Applied solutions, new design and higher quality parts led to further raising of quality of sound and better control on all frequencies, and especially in bass area.
Strong power source with two completely armored torodial transformers and group of capacitors with high reserve of 132.000 µF guarantee strong, fast and incredibly controlled sound regardless of the type of loudspeakers that are being used. Producing 420 watts per channel of uncolored high-current output power into 8 ohms (660 wpc into 4 ohms), the KA S 400 will drive any loudspeaker to its maximum capabilities with incredible ease.
- 8 ultra fast Sanken RET output power devices per channel, with a total current capability of 160 Amperes.
- 8 stages of voltage regulation.
- Current feedback topology, with no overall feedback and with only 0.03% Intermediation distortion (IMD) at rated power output into 8 Ohms.
- Each channel uses a 1.000 VA low noise toroidal transformer and 132.000 µF of total capacitance.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org