Precision machined from two single blocks of non-resonant aircraft aluminum, the Model 725 features a unique composite circuit architecture incorporating separate Class AB voltage and current gain blocks with no overall negative feedback. The Model 725 features mil-spec ceramic circuit boards, high current copper bus bars, a power supply incorporating 4-pole capacitors and power factor correction, combined to deliver a life-like grain-free musicality of breathtaking transparency.
MACHINED ALUMINUM CHASSIS
- Precision-machined chassis with integrated heatsinks, milled from a solid block of aircraft grade 6061-T6 aluminum, provides exceptional thermal heat transfer/dissipation, RFI/EMI shielding, and resonance control.
CERAMIC CIRCUIT BOARDS
- All audio circuits are implemented on mil-spec, multi-layer, low dielectric constant, Rogers™ ultra-rigid ceramic circuit board substrate for extremely low energy retention and absorption. Large low impedance ground plane areas for extended internal star-grounding.
- Inherent cancellation effects of balanced topology implemented throughout all power and input/output circuits ensures greatly reduced distortion and noise under dynamic signal conditions.
HIGH CURRENT COPPER BUS-BARS
- High current, dual polarity, ultra low impedance copper bus-bars distribute both power supply input current and signal output current, virtually eliminating intra-circuit EMI signal contamination, greatly reducing internal wiring, while increasing circuit board rigidity.
HIGH-PRECISION SURFACE MOUNT COMPONENTS
- Extensive use of Lead (Pb)-free, low temperature coefficient, active and passive surface-mount components results in significantly smaller loop areas, reduced circuit capacitance and inductance, and introduces less noise than conventional leaded components.
TRANSFORMER-COUPLING AND ISOLATION
- Transformer coupled input circuitry provides universal component compatibility and virtually eliminate ground loop noise and RFI/EMI. Transformer coupling ensures identical amplifier overall gain when using unbalanced input adapters.
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) in the power supply reduces AC line harmonic noise pollution and increases AC line power utilization to 99%.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY SWITCH-MODE POWER SUPPLY
- Highly efficient, compact, light weight, 1500 watt DC switch-mode power supply provides optimum voltage regulation for all circuits and operating conditions, and allows for quiet operation over a wide range of AC mains power sources.
PARALLEL BINDING POSTS
- Dual CE approved speaker output terminals require no tools for secure, low resistance connections, and allow for easy bi-wiring applications.
FLEXIBLE 20 AMP AC POWER
- 20 amp AC power inlet accepts a wide variety of after-market high-performance power cables.
FRONT PANEL STANDBY BUTTON
- Illuminated front panel push-button switches the amplifier into standby mode (< 1 watt consumption).
REAR PANEL REMOTE JACK
- 12V 3.5mm jack on rear panel permits amplifier power on/standby switching in remote and home theater applications.
- Removable 3-point self-leveling Delron chassis supports provide high frequency mechanical noise isolation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]