Project stunning colour images and incredible details with 3LCD technology. Epson’s EH-TW7400 will keep you engaged and fully immersed every step of the way. Be transported into a world of clarity, vibrancy and realism right in the comforts of your own home.
- 4K PRO-UHD Resolution
- White and Colour Brightness at 2,400 lumens
- Flexible Installation with Optical Lens Shift
- Impressive 3D Image Quality
- Flexible Conversion from 2D to 3D
- Picture-in-Picture (PiP)
High-definition Images with 4K Enhancement Technology
- 4K enhancement technology shifts each pixel diagonally by 0.5 pixels to double the resolution to 3840 x 2160, surpassing full HD image quality to give you unbelievable sharpness, clarity and detail on all your presentations.
Epson 4K PRO-UHD
- Delivers an amazing 4K UHD experience with advanced pixel-shifting, resolution-enhancement technology*4.
Flexible Installation with Optical Lens Shift
- The wide lens shift range of these projectors provides exceptional installation flexibility. A short focal length as little as 300cm is possible with a 100-inch screen. A broad shift range of 96% vertically and 47% horizontally with the optical lens shift function also keeps image deterioration low, allowing you to position your projector at any point in the room.
Compact Design for Easy Ventilation
- Designed with the air intake and exhaust at the front so that you can easily install them even in narrow spaces. Place them on a bookshelf or close to walls without worrying about maintaining clearance for ventilation.
Active 3D with Bluetooth Glasses
- Lighter than InfraRed 3D glasses, the Full HD RF 3D Glasses™ are more comfortable and can be connected smoothly via Bluetooth without any transmission interference from obstacles in the room.
Flexible Conversion from 2D to 3D
- The projectors feature a unique 2D to 3D conversion function with three levels of image depth. Simply select the screen size and adjust it to your preference, then sit back and be immersed in an engaging movie experience.
- The Picture-in-Picture function gives you a preview of other HDMI source that you have intention to switch on your screen. Easily swaps it with the main picture or change the size and placement of sub-picture on the screen.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]