- Fully sealed design provides indoor speaker sound for the great outdoors
- Active driver pressure-coupled to racetrack Planar Low Bass Radiator for rich low end
- Rugged PolyStone™ enclosures ensure a great performance even in the elements
- Galvanized steel mounting brackets give 360-degree placement flexibility
- Pressure Coupled Radiator Design
The AW series outdoor speaker provides clear, high-definition sound by pressure-coupling a BDSS technology driver to a racetrack-shaped mid/bass radiator cleverly placed on the opposite side of the enclosure. This technique offers a total bass radiating area greater than an 8-inch woofer to belt out powerful bass that fills outdoor areas.
- BDSS Technology
Definitive Technology’s Balanced Double Surround System (BDSS) driver offers a wide-bandwidth accurate frequency response, broad dispersion, low distortion, and detail retrieval; so you hear more the music with greater accuracy and enjoyment
- Polystone Non-Resonant All-Weather Enclosure
The Definitive Technology AW5500 features a fully sealed (air and water tight) design, aluminum grilles, and rugged PolyStone enclosure, which allow it to be fully exposed to the elements and still reliably deliver their indoor speaker sound quality for years of outdoor listening enjoyment.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.