The new DEBUT CARBON ESPRIT SB (DC) has been designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables with all speeds is growing fast!
The CARBON TUBE for the tonearm increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance. This material normally is extensively used in high end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved.
The approved belt drive design offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE), ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability.
Ultimate convenience is achieved, because of electronic speed change („Speed Box“) and the possibility of playing 78rpm.
- 33/45 & 78rpm out of the box
- Built-in precision Speed Box with switch on upper side
- 8.6” carbon tonearm
- Heavy non resonant acrylic platter
- New TPE motor suspension
- Magnetic cartridge 2M red from Ortofon
- For 78 playback: remove stylus & exchange to 2M78 (not included, retail price around € 80)
- High-gloss black, red, blue, yellow, green or pink piano lacquer finish or matt-walnut wood finish
- Dust cover included
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]