The DALI OBERON VOKAL is designed to be the perfect match with any of the speakers in the OBERON series to form a complete surround system. Delivering a precise, clear and detailed sound performance for both your movie as well concert sound track. The placement of the front-facing bass port on the front baffle supports different placement options in your TV furniture.
We have united the best elements from our current speakers and brought them together in the OBERON VOKAL to deliver on audio quality, looks and versatility. The OBERON VOKAL houses an oversized 29 mm soft dome tweeter together with 2 x 5.25″ SMC based wood fibre woofers – supported by the front-facing bass port, which makes the center speaker easy to place. For these reasons, it’s the perfect choice for surround setups.
To achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area, the driver materials and geometry applied have been carefully selected. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover. As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI loudspeakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- The driver materials, crossover design and geometry applied in the OBERON series has been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern. This ensures a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion. This is why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- The rounded edges and rustic fabric of these new DALI front grilles add a lighter and more contemporary visual look to the OBERON series. This look is enhanced by the elegantly shaped aluminium base mounted on the two floor-standing models.
- The OBERON woofer features a wood fibre cone with a blend of fine grain paper pulp, reinforced with wood fibres, which creates a stiff, light-weight and well-behaving structure. In combination with a low-loss surround and spider suspension, this cone reproduces the micro details in the signal – unfiltered and with high accuracy.
- The iron pole piece of the OBERON woofer magnet is crowned by a patented SMC disk – minimizing the negative effects of the iron. The use of the SMC disk greatly reduces mechanical distortion, which lowers third order distortion. This allows for a longer listening pleasure, a relaxed midrange and a surprising amount of detail for its price class.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : [email protected]