Cyrus Audio One Amplifier
- Breath-taking audio from a single box integrated amplifier. Compact, yet boasting an incredible audio specification. Send Bluetooth from your phone, directly connect a record player, or plug in Google’s Chromecast audio for CD quality streamed music. It also has sound for pound, one of the best headphone amplifiers money can buy. ONE is the standard by which others are measured.
Dali Oberon 3 Bookshelf Speaker
- The OBERON 3 brings the best of both worlds. The cabinet size enables an optimal balance between inner volume for bass performance, and a compact appearance for small rooms, discreet audio setups or wall mounting. Combining the large sound of a floor-standing speaker with the compact design of a stand-mount, the OBERON 3 is the perfect fit for any stand-mount or shelf solution.
- With the launch of the DALI OBERON loudspeaker series, we have picked the best elements from our current speakers and brought them together in a series that delivers on audio quality, looks and versatility. The 29 mm ultra light-weight soft dome tweeter integrates seamlessly with the 7” wood fibre (SMC based) woofer for impressive highs, detailed and crisp mids and a surprising coherent and well-timed bass.
- The OBERON 3 is easy to integrate into any room. Both the driver materials and geometry applied in the OBERON 3 have been selected to achieve a wide dispersion pattern in the listening area. The same principles have been applied in the design of the crossover.
- As result, you will experience a well-integrated sound, even when listening at a significant off-axis angle. This is important as you are rarely seated directly in front of your loudspeakers when listening to music. An added benefit is seriously reduced harmonic distortion and diffractions causing frequency distortion, as these will always be stronger in an on-axis response. This is also the reason why all DALI speakers are not designed to be toed-in.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]