Cyrus has a prestigious history of high-fidelity amplifier design. For more than 30 years we have crafted some of the world’s finest audio components. The finest of them all is the Mono X 300. Engineered from scratch using our in-house developed Zero Feedback technology, the Mono X carries both prodigious power and exceptional control. Capable of driving the world’s most demanding speakers, the Mono X is the crown prince of power amplifiers.
- Our best power amplifier, the Mono X 300 Signature can provide an enormous 319 Watts of power to your speakers (through 6 Ohms). Our Zero Feedback technology means that the sound coming out of the amp is exactly the same as the one going in – just bigger. The amplification processes inside this handcrafted Cyrus chassis have been expertly engineered with complex circuitry making sure that the output is powerful and precise.
- Mono X 300 Signature contains a 305VA ultra-low noise transformer and through our expertly engineered circuitry we ensure that nothing is added to the signal as it passes through the amplifier. As music volumes drop, it becomes increasingly important that the only sound being issued from a hi-fi system is the music itself. Our Zero Feedback technology means that in tests, our best power amplifier produces negligible distortion at low volume.
- To maintain the precise sound quality Cyrus is known for, but ensure adequate ventilation of our power amps, we’ve developed a smart cooling system for the Mono X 300 Signature. This system only activates the fan when it’s needed – when you’re listening at high volumes. When the volume drops or silences are detected, the fan automatically switches off so there’s never any unwanted background noise.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
Jason Kennedy –
“we thought that Cyrus had gone too far by making a power amp at this price, but we have been pleasantly surprised at how well the job has been done. The Mono X 300 maintains the company’s characteristic musicality and adds a degree of definition that is higher than most we have heard.”