- An integrated amplifier with a long pedigree, the 6 DAC is instantly impressive beyond its diminutive dimensions. Musically, it has been tuned and refined over decades to deliver outstanding precision, clarity and control of loudspeakers.
To bring the 6 DAC completely up to date, it has multiple digital and analogue inputs, alongside a state-of-the-art digital engine and a separate isolated circuit for the powerful amplifier section. This integrated amplifier delivers clean, high-resolution power and an enthrallingly ‘musical’ experience.
- The 6DAC QXR is a standard 6DAC with the new QXR digital card pre-installed. This new card improves the sound quality across all the digital inputs, increasing the possible input resolution to 32bit/ 768k (DSD 512) through the USB connection. Using a new ESS-based DAC, we have also introduced a new ‘reclocking’ process across all the digital inputs, to reduce jitter and lower the noise floor, as well as allowing a much shallower filter slope than ever before, virtually eliminating phase interference in the audible band (an approach only previously possible with noisy FPGA DAC solutions).
6DAC DESIGN PHILOSOPHY
- The 6 DAC and its sibling the 82 DAC are conceived to be the hubs to your entire audio system. The aim was usability, simplicity and refinement. Supplied with the full iR14 remote control unit, it’s possible to connect almost every analogue and digital source through this highly competent unit.
- The bi-wire output of the 6 DAC gives a full 57 Watts into 6 ohms. The power supply is a high current design that uses two transformers to completely separate the digital control stages from the sensitive audio signals – an approach usually reserved for pre/power combination amplifiers.
- The 6 DAC features a high performance 24/192 DAC with optical and coaxial inputs and a driver less USB connection for plug and play connectivity to a PC or laptop. It is also possible to upgrade the 6 DAC to 82 DAC specification at a later date.
- In the QXR version, in which we use a new ESS-based DAC, as well as allowing input resolutions up to 32bit/ 768k, we have also introduced a new ‘reclocking’ process across all the digital inputs. This substantially reduces jitter and lowers the noise floor, as well as allowing a much shallower filter slope than ever before. This process virtually eliminates phase interference in the audible band (an approach only previously possible with noisy FPGA DAC solutions).
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : email@example.com