Cocktail Audio N15D Network Streamer DAC
High Performance System Resources
- Based on powerful dual core ARM Cortex A9 running at 1.0GHz
- UPnP(DLNA) Server/Client/Media Renderer/Samba Server/Client are supported
- Super Sound Quality created by Sabre ES9018K2M Reference DAC built-in
- 2.5 inch HDD or SSD storage deck is ready
- Giga Fast Ethernet LAN built-in
- High speed internal data transferring
Hi-Res Audio Formats are supported
- 24Bit/192KHz HD WAV, FLAC are supported
- DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 files are supported
- Support MQA file
Other Great Features & Functions
- Dedicated USB Audio Class 2.0 Input is ready
- Major Online Muisc Services like TIDAL Qobuz, Deezer, Napster, Airable are integrated
- Apple Airplay is supported
- Intuitive, feature rich and speedy remote control app for iOS and Android devices
- Give networking capability to your existing DAC & Amplifier
- Roon Ready is supported
Dynaudio Xeo 30 Wireless Active Speaker
As free-standing speakers go, they’re a compact pair – but unleash them and you’ll feel your eyebrows rocket skyward. (Don’t worry, it’s a natural reaction. It happens to us all the time when we visit our listening rooms.)
The Xeo 30 replaces the older Xeo 6. But our designers didn’t just want to start from the ground up. They – and you – love those modern classics, which is why they’ve smoothed, softened and refined the look rather than giving it a complete overhaul. Square is out, rounded is in; the metal driver parts are black and sleek; the infra-red control module is effortlessly integrated under the woofers.
The new Xeo 30’s updated firmware improves compressor and limiter performance for improved dynamics, along with a simplified 2.5-way crossover. It’s also widened the overlap between the tweeter and woofers’ frequency ranges for incredible integration from top to bottom, as well as giving improved bass and off-axis performance (so now even people out to the sides can enjoy the music just as much as the people on the sofa). We used a similar approach on the new Focus XD range.
Simplifying the crossover also gives the DSP engine a chance to rev-up more on speaker-position compensation for improvements in free-standing, against-the-wall and in-the-corner placements. The bass-port design further enhances low-frequency performance too, for even greater weight and punch.
The Xeo 30’s master speaker now has direct inputs. There’s 24-bit/192kHz-compatible Toslink digital optical for hi-res sources, as well as stereo RCA phono and 3.5mm minijack inputs for myriad other sources. And, of course, you can stream in wireless 24/96 hi-res from the optional Dynaudio Connect box, which gives you even more input options.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.