Boston Acoustics BA 400 Integrated Amplifier
The BA Series Amplifiers are the latest integrated digital amplifiers with digital echo and DAC from the world-renowned Boston Acoustics audio brand. With the advantages of powerful realistic sound and many advanced features, the product line is an ideal choice for modern karaoke systems. By integrating a professional-grade digital audio effect processor, the system provides a full set of audio processing for enhancing, fine-tuning, or prettifying music and voice.
● Acoustic Innovations Deliver Unrivaled Sonic Performance
● Integrated with high-efficiency Class-D power amplifier and professional-grade digital audio effects processor
● Advanced processing chip for you duet comfortably, good sound absorption micro, sensitive voice, gives a sweet, warm voice like a singer
● Using high-quality circuitry, the microcontroller technology prolongs the life of ordinary circuits
● Built-in optional configuration modes
● ARC Convert audio signal function
● USB port connects to software
● The simple, intuitive color LCD screen provides easy access
● Three HDMI input connectors and one HDMI output connector (applicable to ARC)
● Optical port, USB port
● Integrated 24bit/192kHz DAC for high-quality audio decoding
● Parametric equalizer for microphone input
● Parametric equalizer for music input
● Control sound, echo, effects, and reverb with an advanced audio Digital Signal Processor (DSP)
● Equalizer to adjust music, equalizer to adjust vocals/mic and band equalizer to adjust effects
● Easy to use, adjust settings directly on the amplifier or connect a computer to use integrated software for adjustments
● Key tone control helps you can sing any song with any tone.
● Two Wireless microphones included.
● Remote controller included.
Boston Acoustics MD510 Karaoke Speakers
The Modern Series, The standard in Karaoke speakers delivers next-generation sound quality from reputable American brand Boston Acoustics, In addition to unmatched audio performance, The Modern MD10 features a premium, sleek design.. With the ability to produce both powerful punchy sound and sweet warm softer tones, these speakers are the ideal choice to fit modern high-quality Karaoke needs. With excellent audio performance and striking aesthetics, the Modern Series enhances KTV venues and provides karaoke-goers a memorable karaoke experience.
Made from a high-grade MDF shell covered with textured combined beautiful wood and black vinyl. The speakers were impressed with the very elegance and aesthetic design front panel. A front air outlet vent is included, designed to eliminate bass “boom” when speakers are placed close to walls or in corners, making it easier to set up your audio system. The especially refined synthetic fiber woofer is extremely light, hard, and elastic, with a foam surround ring for fast and accurate response that helps increase sensitivity. Expertly supporting and blending singing with powerful and full bass. The tweeter and midrange synthetic fiber diaphragm has a diameter of 76mm and are symmetrically located on both sides of the Woofer to create optimal coverage, bringing clear midrange and high frequencies with lots of detail to produce a clean sound. Singing voices sound clean and crisp in the highs but warm and full in the lows. Last but not least, high-quality crossover circuits are used to optimize performance.
Boston Acoustics CS SUB-10 MKII Subwoofer
This subwoofer helps transport you to the middle of a high-speed chase in a film or to a stadium seat at a thunderous concert. Boston’s CS Sub10 uses a 100-watt amplifier to supply powerful, precise low frequencies with your movies and music. The 10″ woofer delivers dynamic bass to give your system’s sound a firm foundation. And Boston’s exclusive signal-monitoring circuitry keeps audible distortion at bay, so the sound is clean and crisp.
- frequency response 32-150 Hz (±3dB)
- 10″ Deep Channel® Design graphite-injected polymer woofer
- 100-watt RMS amplifier
- BassTrac® circuitry eliminates distortion
- continuously variable 40-180 Hz crossover
- phase switch
- line-level and unfiltered LFE inputs
- 15-1/8″W x 16-1/8″H x 17-3/16″D
- weight: 32 lbs.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Contact : John Yew 016-2861000
- Email : [email protected]
There are no reviews yet.