Seeing is believing: breathtaking 4K clarity without compromise
Bring the immersive excitement of true 4K cinematic images into every living space. Available also in a contemporary premium white finish, the VPL-VW550ES Home Cinema projector makes a stylish addition to any interior.
Advanced SXRD panel technology delivers incredible 4K images with four times the resolution of Full HD. You’ll experience rich colours, impressive 1800 lumens brightness and huge 350,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio – for vibrant, detail-packed pictures with native 4K resolution that always look clear and sharp, even in daylit living rooms.
You’re future-proofed with compatibility for the latest 4K standards, as well as compatibility with HDR (High Dynamic Range) – so you’ll get the very best out of today’s content, and tomorrow’s. Colour can be easily calibrated to the original factory condition without fuss. The compact VPL-VW550ES fits neatly into any home theatre or living room, with quiet fan noise that won’t disturb the show, wide zoom/lens shift range and a front-facing exhaust port for extra installation flexibility. The projector’s long-lasting lamp is rated for an extra-generous 6,000 hours* operation (in Low Mode), for fewer interruptions and reduced maintenance costs.
Cinematic 4K clarity with four times the detail of Full HD
- SXRD panel technology featured in our professional cinema projectors delivers native 4K (4096 x 2160) resolution images, with no artificial pixel enhancement. Every detail is clear and natural, without jagged edges or visible pixels.
Very high brightness and contrast
- With an impressive 1,800 lumens brightness and spectacular 350,000:1 dynamic contrast range, 4K images are clear with bright highlights and rich, deep blacks – even in well-lit rooms.
Premium white finish
- The projector is also available in a stunning premium white finish that works well in any contemporary or traditional décor.
- All our 4K Home Cinema Projectors support IMAX® Enhanced content, meaning they meet the most stringent performance standards set by IMAX, DTS and Hollywood’s leading technical specialists.
Smooth, fluid on-screen action
- Coupled with the panel’s super-fast response rate, Motionflow technology means you’ll see every detail with minimal blur – no matter how fast the action.
TRILUMINOS™ Display for wider, more natural colours
- Sony’s TRILUMINOS™ Display technology accurately reproduces a much broader range of colours than a standard projector system. You’ll see the difference with finely-reproduced tones and textures plus greater colour purity, depth and realism.
- Take full advantage of the latest content produced with HDR (High Dynamic Range) for extremely wide contrast with an even higher range of brightness levels.
Future-proofed support for latest standards
- The VPL-VW550ES can project content at up to 60 frames per second (fps) in 4K (at colour signal YCbCr 4:2:0 / 10 bit) for even smoother images with superior colour and realism. Support for HDCP 2.2 lets you enjoy the latest 4K content services.
Reality Creation upscales movies to 4K
- As well as projecting native 4K content, the VPL-VW550ES upscales your Full HD Blu-ray™ or DVD movie collection to 4K with Reality Creation – Sony’s Super Resolution processing technology that enhances lower-resolution content, and even upscales 3D movies to 4K resolution.
Compatible with ‘Mastered in 4K’ Blu-ray™
- Enjoy a near-native 4K experience with discs ‘Mastered in 4K’. It’s as close as you can get to the 4K-pixel resolution and expanded colour range of the original.
- 6000 hour* rated lamp operating life (in Low mode) means simpler maintenance, with fewer lamp swaps and reduced running costs.* The figures are expected maintenance time and not guaranteed. They will depend on the environment or how the projector is used.
Picture position memories
- Memorises up to five zoom lens positions for future viewing. Stored settings can be matched to a movie’s aspect ratio, including 16:9 and Cinemascope.
Flexible home installation with wide zoom and shift lens
- The powered zoom lens with a 2.06x zoom ratio and wide lens shift range gives greater installation flexibility in any room size, even with high ceilings.
- With the fan exhaust positioned at the front of the projector, you don’t need to worry about wall clearance and room for air inhale/exhaust when installing. This helps maximise throw distance, for the biggest possible projected images.
Built-in auto calibration
- Set-up is quick and easy: auto calibration ensures superb pictures without effort.
Industry standard RF 3D compatible
- The projector’s built-in RF transmitter synchronises with any RF 3D glasses for wider coverage and greater stability, so there’s no need for an external transmitter.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org