Immense bass from a 15 inch woofer
- When it comes to producing window-rattling bass, there’s little that can beat a large woofer cone and, at a mighty 15 inch diameter, that’s exactly what the REL HT1508 has! The light but rigid carbon fibre cone also has a throw range of 3 inches – letting the cone shift huge amounts of air, for bass you can truly feel.
800 watts of control
- Power is nothing without control, which is why the HT/1508 has a mighty 800 watt amplifier at hand. The linear power supply runs cool and yet produces dynamic control that keeps you on the edge of your seat. Creating tension in movies and emotion in music, the combined amp and speaker combo deliver captivating results.
Stacks more power
- When plenty is never enough, the HT/1508 Predator has the ability to even more. When used with REL Couplers, up to three subs can be securely stacked on top of each other. When used in stereo stacks (six in total, three either side), the results are truly cinematic. Over 7000 watts of peak power delivers bass so strong that you might find future trips to the cinema a bit disappointing!
Optional HT-Air for wireless connectivity
- For wireless connectivity, simply purchase the HT-Air module. Unlike other wireless subs, the HT-Air uses a unique, zero compression, system developed by REL. Using a state-of-the-art chipset, the HT-Air wireless transmitter offers flawless signal quality with zero compression. Delivering a latency (lag) figure of just 16-20 milliseconds, it’s hugely superior to the more common Bluetooth method of wireless connection. Put simply, the bass keeps up and stays in time with the action.
- Although it’s a beast when it comes to bass, the HT/1508 is easy on the eye. Rounded edges and elegant feet reduce the visual bulk, making this subwoofer harmonise with your interior better than most. The black textured finish has an aluminium look which contrasts with the sleek gloss top plate.
- Making sure you get the ideal sound for your room – not too boomy or too light – the HT/1508 features a range of adjustments. The level control establishes the volume while the Crossover control gives seamless integration with your existing speakers. If your room dictates that the sub is positioned behind you, then simply flick the phase switch and the sub will correctly align itself. If it’s tucked out of sight, then use the Auto power function for hands-free power-up.
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org