Introducing 212/SE, our most powerful and agile subwoofer, designed exclusively for larger system and rooms to allow superior state of the art speakers to spring to full voice. We believe in quality first, not simply power and boom.
QUALITY MEETS QUANTITY
- We believe in quality first, not simply power and boom. We believe that 1,000 watts is only desirable if it’s conveyed with speed and control. Which is why the 212/SE was engineered to not only make your heart pound and walls shake, but restore midrange warmth and harmonic structure, while providing a powerful, rich low-end. This combination of speed, power and grace driving multiple room modes (forward, down and rear) makes it ideally suited for high end 2-channel, grand rooms and dedicated theaters, allowing larger state of the art speakers to spring to full voice.
Double Down – TWIN CONTINUOUS CAST™ ALLOY BASS ENGINES
- To produce our highest output single-box solution, we doubled up on the Continuous CastTM Alloy Bass Engines that bring critical acclaim to Serie S, altering them slightly for this twin front-firing configuration. These twin actives are responsible for 212/SE’s incredible speed and tactility. Our Continuous CastTM Alloy Cones reduce moving mass while maintaining rigidity, producing far more speed and precision than prior designs. These twin long-stroke 12″ bass engines, partnered with (2) matching 12″ passives provide the speed quality of a REL with a power never felt before. This combination offers the driven surface area of twin 17” drivers in a cabinet just 16” wide.
Sound Beyond Its Size – DUAL CONTINUOUS CAST ALLOY PASSIVE RADIATOR
- The 212/SE uses two matching Continuous Cast Alloy passives that are stiff, lightweight and incredibly well behaved. Our approach to passive design results in performance more akin to a variable ratio driver size – as more power and deeper bass is demanded, the passive comes to life, gradually expanding the capabilities of the active engines. The down firing passive produces deep, floor-crawling bass that makes a room shudder. Mounted above the amplifier panel on the rear is the second passive. This unit produces wrap around “atmospheric” bass that adds air and shimmer to the sound. Coupling with either the rear wall or the rear corner of a room allows for bass to develop exceedingly long wavefronts and adds an ease and effortless quality unique to single-box designs.
Command and Control – NEXTGEN3 1,000W DIGITAL AMPLIFIER
- Beyond our proprietary drivers, the performance of a REL is determined by our unique input filters and amplifiers. 212/SE harnesses a simple filter-type that is very fast—about 8 milliseconds in group delay– to cross out unwanted higher frequencies to our driver. This speed and gentle crossover slopes allow for seamless blending of RELs with the main speakers. RELs do not include a high pass filter to cross out bass from the main speaker because to do so would generally produce more unwanted effects than the minor benefits such a design confers. 212/SE’s power amplifier is a powerful NextGen3 1,000W (1,700 peak) digital amplifier. Our Herculean design allows each driver to output over 110 dB with ease–power enough to drive very large rooms to very high output.
Total Freedom – LONGBOW ZERO-COMPRESSION WIRELESS
- LongBow permits very fast, uncompressed bass to be sent wirelessly within the same room approximately 45 feet (somewhat dependent upon room clutter). We have selected an uncompressed format as it results in natural, quick delivery compared with conventional wi-fi or Bluetooth systems. LongBow also offers both high level (or low level with crossover intact) AND .1 channel delivery so that REL Theatre Reference performance can be maintained even when using our wireless delivery system.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com