The multi award winning Performance Digital Audio cable is designed for connections between CD players, Blu-rayTM players or any other SPDIF source to your DAC or AV amplifier digital input. The QED design principle is to use a top down approach so this Performance cable shares many of the design characteristics of the top of the range Signature cable. In this instance the Performance cable uses Oxygen Free Copper conductors and twin electrical screening for enhanced signal integrity. All QED cables come with a QED Lifetime Guarantee.
QED Performance Digital Audio Cable connects your DVD player, CD player etc to a DAC or AV amplifier input for a high performance digital audio connection.
OXYGEN FREE COPPER CONDUCTORS
- 99.999% Oxygen free copper for minimised signal attenuation.
OPTIMISED COAXIAL DESIGN
- True 75Ω ± 2% characteristic impedance co-axial construction – for low jitter data transmission
24K GOLD PLATED RCA PLUGS
- Precision engineered plug with integrated user grip. Six leaf 24k gold RCA ground ring for a stable ground connection
ENHANCED SIGNAL PROTECTION
- Twin electrical screening for enhanced signal integrity
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org