Audiophile pre-amplifier with 3 line inputs and remote control!
Pre Box S2 Analogue features three line level inputs, two pairs of RCA sockets as well as one separate 3.5 millimeter input. Three individual analogue signals can be passed on to a power amplifier, such as Amp Box S2 or other Pro-Ject Box Design power amplifiers, via the RCA pre-output! The 3.5mm fixed line level output can pass the signal on to an additional amplifier, such as a Head Box S2. A 12V trigger output can remotely turn on other products with trigger input for improved comfort and convenience.
The incredibly low harmonic distortion levels guarantee a listening experience which has never been available in this pricerange! The housing is made of an aluminium/metal sandwich construction for highest aesthetics and to protect against unwanted electromagnetic interference and vibratios. Pre Box S2 Analogue comes in silver or black and can be powered by any 5V powerbank or the supplied power supply.
- Dual mono construction
- High end ESS Sabre ESS9038 dual DAC
- Proprietary clock circuity design
- Organic polymer capacitors and thin film miniMELF resistors
- MQA hardware decoding
- DSD64, DSD128, DSD256 & DSD512 (DoP, DSD512 native)
- Up to 24bit/192kHz for optical & coax inputs
- 8 selectable digital filter characteristics
- 1 proprietary optimum transient digital filter
- Headphone output on the front (6.3mm)
- Synchronization of all internal oscillators
- Jitter as low as 100 Femtoseconds!
- Gold plated four layer PCB
- Full alu/metal sandwich casing in silver or black
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org