Hans Theessink’s virtues are known around the world. Sonore vocals, songs with meaning, flair for melodies, restrained, but fine-nerved and sensitive instrumentation. With more than 8000 concerts, 30 albums and 50 years “on the road” Theessink has become aninstitution. The US press called the two-times Amadeus-award winner and bearer of the Golden Merit Sign “an international Blues treasure”.
The legendary Bo Diddley called him “One helluva guitar player”.
On April 5th 2018 Hans Theessink celebrates his 70th birthday!
Hans Theessink Blues Record Player
In celebration of his 70th jubilee we are releasing in collaboration with Hans Theessink this limited collector‘s edition. Built on the EISA Award winning turntable Essential III, fine adjusted with an acrylic platter, the Hans Theessink Blues Recordplayer is a true masterpiece. It convinces visually as well as sonically. The pre-mounted OM10 cartridge is known as the price-performance king per-se. The unmistakeable artwork is an analogy to his work as a Blues-man and kept in blue, the portrait of Theessink adorns this turntable.
- Special edition of Essential III
- Acrylic platter
- Belt drive with synchronous motor and silicone belt
- Diamond cut aluminium drive pulley
- Chassis & platter made of resonance insensitive MDF
- Integrated DC-powered motor control minimizes motor vibration and guarantees speed stability
- Low tolerance platter bearing with strainless steel spindle
- 8.6” aluminium tonearm with sapphire bearings
- Ortofon OM10 cartridge pre-mounted
- High-quality semi-balanced Connect it E phono interconnect with gold-plated RCA connectors included
- Special decoupling feet
- Dust cover included
For more information:
Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org