The NP30 Network Player M30 adapts any high quality music system for audiophile streaming, Internet radio, aptX Bluetooth, and gapless audio playback, through integration with UPnP devices such as PC/Mac/NAS iPod®, iPad®, iPhone® or USB thumb
drive. It’s a genuine 24/192 DAC including 3x optical, 1x SP/DIF, USB-A, USB-B, WLAN, LAN inputs (incorporating an asynchronous master clock for low jitter), and XLR, RCA, Digital (192 kHz), IRout, TRIGout outputs.
- Use of a high quality wireless router
- Use of high quality CAT7 Cables
- Use of a switch between the Primare MM30, NP30 or PRE60 and computer or NAS
- Use of good quality files such as WAV, AIFF or FLAC-uncompressed
- Primare App is available for both iOS and Android. (iOS version supports Voice Over for visually impaired people)
- For High Res streaming LAN is needed.
- WLAN: 802.11b, g, n; 2.4 GHz band; WPA, WPA2 security – Ethernet: 10/100 MBit/s – DHCP and AutoIP support
- Advantage of an asynchronous USB connection is that the clock, present in the DAC, controls the flow of audio data from the computer to avoid the imprecise clock used in the computer.
- Please use a high quality USB-B cable for connection and make sure to check your audio settings in your computer
- Also try the different USB connections on your laptop as they do sound different.
- Please make sure to download the PC audio driver from the SUPPORT section on our website
- For playing music from PC over USB-B please download the Primare PCaudio driver from the SUPPORT page from www.primare.net
- From MAC it will play automatically.
- Over USB-B will give best sound quality from Spotify PREMIUM. (please set audio setting in Spotify on Extreme)
- Firmware updates can be done from the device’s MENU or from Primare App.
Meze 99 Classics Headphone
- The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones
- A headband that delivers even pressure for any head size
- using medium density memory foam ear-pads
- No glue, just nuts and bolts,The metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring
- Each wooden ear-cup of the 99 Classics is precision carved on a CNC machine and then
hand finished and polished
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org