With the mighty Primare A32 dual mono power amplifier, Primare has set foot on truly esoteric ground. This is a massive fully balanced design capable of controlling the most demanding low-sensitivity speakers – even at the very highest volume levels.
The Primare A32 dual mono power amplifier’s specification is impressive. Equipped with a 2kVa toroidal transformer featuring four separate windings, two for each (L/R) channel; a reservoir of 90.000 uF and sixteen bipolar output devices per channel, the Primare A32 is undeniably an elite amplifier in the classic Primare dual/mono mould. Both balanced and unbalanced inputs are provided, as well as twin speaker terminals for bi-wiring, a trigger input and RS232C inputs. If the unbalanced inputs are used the Primare A32 converts the signal to balanced, to take full advantage of its balanced design.
- High Current Dual Mono Power Amplifier
- 2 x 250 Watts RMS (8 ohm), 2 x 400 Watts RMS (4 ohm)
- Totally independent power supplies
- Balanced & unbalanced inputs
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org