The Okki Nokki RCM is an exceptionally well-designed device created specifically for cleaning all vinyl recordings. The Okki Nokki consists of a heavy-duty motor/turntable and vacuum system encased in a compact aluminum chassis. The motor function provides for ultra-quiet forward and reverse operation. When used with the supplied goat hair cleaning brush, the forward/reverse turntable motion allows for extremely effective groove scrubbing.
Once cleaned, the record can be vacuumed using the aluminum suction arm. The residual dirt and fluid is then removed by suction and transferred into the internal liquid reservoir, which has a sensor that will shut off the machine when full. Dedicated suction arms for use with 7″ and 10″ records are available as an option.
Accessories supplied with the machine include a standard 12″ LP suction arm, goat hair cleaning brush, record clamp, grounded detachable AC cord and a small bottle of cleaning fluid concentrate that requires mixing with a liter of purified water (available from a pharmacy) – not recommended for shellac or acetate recordings.
- heavy-duty turntable and vacuum cleaning system
- cool running turntable allows for hours of use
- forward and reverse motor for deep cleaning
- compact aluminum chassis
- suction arm is extremely effective in removing dirt and fluid
- ultra quiet forward and reverse operation
- suction arm vacuum
- internal liquid reservoir for residual dirt and fluid
- suction arms for 7″ and 10″ records available separately
- not recommended for acetate or shellac recordings
- dimensions: 14.25″ x 14.25″ x 9.1″
- weight: 15.5 lbs /
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org