Like the flagship NAP 500, the NAP 200 uses a new circuit design with improved earthing arrangements built on a very high quality, anti-resonance main audio circuit board.
Anti-vibration, resonance-controlling feet serve to protect the sensitive internal components from resonance and microphonic vibration.
A new, top-quality 430VA toroidal transformer provides more than 300VA of transient power. Separate windings provide dedicated left and right channel rectified supplies with two smoothing capacitors per channel. The NAP 200 also has a separate winding providing a preamplifier power supply. This enables the NAP 200 to be used in a two-box amplifier configuration with a Naim preamplifier such as the NAC 202.
The naim NAP 200 is stable into any load and able to drive a 2-ohm load for long periods of time.
- 70W per channel output into 8 Ohms.
- Large custom-designed transformer providing 300VA of transient power.
- Internal power supply to allow direct connection of a NAC 152 XS, NAC 202 or NAC 282 preamplifier.
Meze Audio 99 Classics Headphone
The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones
- A headband that delivers even pressure for any head size
- using medium density memory foam ear-pads
- No glue, just nuts and bolts,The metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring
- Each wooden ear-cup of the 99 Classics is precision carved on a CNC machine and then
hand finished and polished
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com