Our Fraim equipment support system has been carefully designed to provide the perfect platform for Naim Audio electronics to shine. Each level is carefully isolated from the next using a cup-and-cone interface. An additional, double-layer base platform provides further isolation from resonance. A toughened glass sub-shelf rests on minimal-contact ball decouplers, providing even more isolation.
From the stainless steel spikes, which complete the process of isolation, to the zinc-plated steel nuts and studs that tie everything together, each individual component of the Fraim has been selected for its effect on sound quality. You’d expect nothing less from us.
- Fraim platforms available in Natural Ash, Cherry (tinted and non-tinted) and Black finishes
- Extruded, anodised aluminium Fraim legs available in three heights, and in silver or black finishes
- Modular design allows for system expansion over time
- Fully decoupled structure with inter-level cup-and-cone interfaces and toughened glass sub-shelf supported on ball bearings
- Double-layer base level plus stainless steel floor spikes for maximum isolation
- Optimised shelf spacing to reduce magnetic interaction between components
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org