Our newest DAC is perfectly optimized for modern digital listening. It features an asynchronous USB input – ideal for getting stunning sound quality from your computer. DAC-V1’s single-ended class-A headphone amplifier affords it added versatility. The output stages of this amplifier are kept as pure as possible, ensuring outstanding sound quality for headphone listening. The DAC-V1 is now DSD compatible and able to play 64 (2.8MHz sample rate) and 128 files (5.6MHz sample rate); the upgrade required significant optimisation of the core DSP code which has also improved sound quality.
The DAC-V1’s compact size makes it perfectly suited as a desktop companion to your Mac or PC, but its exceptional musicality means it will complement our standard-width hi-fi components just as well. Combine it with our UnitiServe hard disk music server and its matching NAP 100 power amplifier and you’ll create a stunning hi-fi system from just three compact boxes.
- High-speed asynchronous USB input up to 24bit/384kHz
- Five S/PDIF inputs for digital sources like games consoles, set top boxes and hard disk servers
- Selectable fixed or variable analogue outputs (DIN or RCA)
- Naim Audio digitally controlled analogue volume control for performance and precision 40bit SHARC DSP chip handling filtering and oversampling
- Single-ended class-A headphone amplifier output
Meze Audio 99 Classics Headphone
The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones
- A headband that delivers even pressure for any head size
- using medium density memory foam ear-pads
- No glue, just nuts and bolts,The metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring
- Each wooden ear-cup of the 99 Classics is precision carved on a CNC machine and then
hand finished and polished
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org