Large-capacity power supply circuit
- M-700u is equipped with high-performance EI type power transformer whose rated capacity is as much as 550 VA with a reputation for its tone quality full of dynamism including bass range perseverance to support overwhelmingly powerful power supply unit. A high level of regulation ability that is unshakable by any load fluctuation has been achieved.
Low impedance transmission
- In order to transmit the powerful drive force generated by the large-scale output circuit without any loss, super-thick wires for major current systems and large-capacity speaker relays with low resistance in which 4 contacts are connected in parallel are equipped. Transmission of thoroughly low impedance has been achieved, and 350 of the damping factor has been accomplished.
Large-capacity block condenser
- The combination of block capacitor with high-capacity of 80,000μF (10,000μF x 8) whose right and left channels are independent and a power transformer configures high-inertia power supply that offers both instantaneous force and a sense of stability. This unit supports the performance of M-700u from the bottom and delivers the sound dynamism amazingly.
- The beeline construction is adopted, which makes the internal configuration of the power amplifier reasonable and also makes the wiring route shortest. The traditional wiring pattern of the substrate with use of copper foil of approx. 100μm in thickness allows highly pure signal transmission to be achieved.
Large type of needle-type meter
- A large-scale needle-type meter is adopted to provide not only audible but also physical sensation for the lively feeling of the music. The electric bulb color of the LED illumination is the result of our persistence in dignity and visibility. This meter can be switched in 3 steps with use of the switch on the front panel as follows: Operation ON/Light ON → Operation ON/Light OFF → Operation OFF/Light OFF.
Gradation cast-iron leg
- A loopless chassis structure is used for the cabinet to eliminate increased ground impedance and the effect of generated magnetic field. Gradation cast-iron insulator legs are attached to prevent resonance thanks to its characteristics of that the metallic structure becomes smaller from the center to the periphery of the leg.
Specially selected custom parts
- M-700u consists of original custom parts, considering the sound quality as the first priority, such as resistances, capacitors, even all wires, which have been generated from Luxman’s highly advanced know-how and sensibility accumulated in producing audio products for a long time. Those parts have contributed to realizerich tone that Luxman has pursued.
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com