Precision machined from a single block of non-resonant aircraft-grade aluminum, the Model 625 features a unique composite circuit architecture incorporating separate Class AB voltage and current gain blocks with no overall negative feedback and virtually free of internal and external EMI field contamination and mechanical vibration.
The Model 625 delivers a sensuous grain-free musicality of unparalleled transparency and low level resolution that blossoms from a rich velvety silence and blossoms into the pure enjoyment of your listening experience.
MACHINED ALUMINUM CHASSIS
- Precision-machined chassis with integrated heat-sinks, milled from a solid block of aircraft grade aluminum, provides exceptional thermal heat transfer/dissipation, RFI/EMI shielding, and resonance control.
COMPOSITE CIRCUIT ARCHITECTURE
- Unique composite circuit architecture incorporating separate Class AB voltage and current gain blocks with no overall negative feedback, delivers a sensuous grain-free musicality of unparalleled transparency and low level resolution.
- Inherent cancellation effects of balanced topology implemented throughout all power and input/output circuits ensures greatly reduced distortion and noise under dynamic signal conditions.
HIGH-CURRENT COPPER BUS-BARS
- High-current, dual polarity, ultra low impedance copper bus-bars distribute both power supply input current and signal output current, virtually eliminating intra-circuit EMI signal contamination, greatly reducing internal wiring, while increasing circuit board rigidity.
HIGH-PRECISION SURFACE MOUNT COMPONENTS
- Extensive use of Lead (Pb)-free, low temperature coefficient, active and passive surface-mount components results in significantly smaller loop areas, reduced circuit capacitance and inductance, and introduces less noise than conventional leaded components.
TRANSFORMER-COUPLING AND ISOLATION
- Transformer coupled input circuitry provides universal component compatibility and virtually eliminate ground loop noise and RFI/EMI. Transformer coupling ensures identical amplifier overall gain when using unbalanced input adapters.
POWER FACTOR CORRECTION
- Power Factor Correction (PFC) in the power supply reduces AC line harmonic noise pollution and increases AC line power utilization to 99%.
HIGH-EFFICIENCY SWITCH-MODE POWER SUPPLY
- Highly efficient, compact, light weight, 1500 watt DC switch-mode power supply provides optimum voltage regulation for all circuits and operating conditions, and allows for quiet operation over a wide range of AC mains power sources.
DUAL-POSITION SPEAKER TERMINALS
- Dual CE approved speaker output terminals, in both horizontal and vertical orientation, require no tools for secure, low resistance connections, and allow for easy bi-wiring applications.
FLEXIBLE 20 AMP AC POWER
- 20 amp AC power inlet accepts a wide variety of after-market high-performance power cables.
FRONT PANEL STANDBY BUTTON
- Illuminated front panel push-button switches the amplifier into standby mode (<1 watt consumption).
REAR PANEL REMOTE JACK
- 12V 3.5mm jack on rear panel permits amplifier power on/standby switching in remote and home theater applications.
- Removable 3-point self-leveling Delron chassis supports provide high frequency mechanical noise isolation.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com