Dynaudio Emit M10 Bookshelf speaker
- The most compact Emit is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms or anywhere where space is limited – such as on a bookshelf or sideboard.
- Don’t go assuming that a compact speaker has small-scale sound. The M10’s 14cm MSP mid/bass driver and 28mm soft-dome tweeter team up with a first-order crossover and a forgiving linear 6 ohm impedance that lets them play nicely with pretty much any amp you plug them into. The tuned bass-reflex port and long-throw driver are optimised for smaller and mid-size rooms, and our designers have made sure they’ll still work shoved up against a wall or on a shelf – because they know not everyone has (or wants) a dedicated listening room.
- When put to the test against its competition in 2016, the British magazine What Hi-Fi? awarded the M10 with no less than a five-star rating and Test Winner honors.
Dynaudio Emit M15c Center Speaker
- This ultra-compact centre-channel is the ideal complement to your multichannel system
- It’s been said that up to 80% of the movie-watching experience is down to its sound. And when you’re watching a movie using a surround-sound system, most of it comes from the centre channel. We’ve made sure the M15C can live up to that kind of pressure. Two 11cm MSP drivers and a 28mm soft-dome tweeter handle the business end, while the angled centre base lets you position the speaker for listening on a sofa. You can also put it flat on a low sideboard, or fix it to the wall with a special Dynaudio mounting bracket.
Dynaudio Emit M30 Front Stand Speaker
- The M30 floorstanders share the same DNA as our top-of-the-line loudspeakers. Their twin 17cm MSP bass drivers each feature a large 75mm aluminium voice-coil (larger voice-coils mean more windings, which means more control over dynamics, detail and finesse), and their 28mm soft-dome tweeters have rear damping chambers for even greater precision. It’s the sort of thing you might expect to see in much higher-priced speakers. And it’s the sort of sound you might expect, too.
- The M30s are designed to work just as well in a stereo set-up as they are in a multichannel system.
Dynaudio Sub 3 Subwoofer
- The Sub 3 is a flexible subwoofer that’s been designed to work just as well with movies as it does with music, delivering weight, authority and punch no matter which source you use.
- It does all of this in a compact and convenient size, taking the strain of the low end away from any stereo or multi-channel setup and improving the midrange performance in the process.
- It has the same dimensions as the previous Dynaudio Sub 250, so it’s easy to accommodate, but our engineers have managed to squeeze in the more powerful 300W amp and full feature set of the larger Sub 600.
- There are some new additions too. There’s now a double-thickness 37mm front baffle (curved, similar to Contour) to increase its rigidity, plus a brand-new 24cm driver, which joins the rest of the Sub 3’s Contour-quality components.
- QED Classic 79 Strand (30m) (Worth RM540)
- QED Performance Subwoofer Cable -1 pcs (3m) (Worth RM 336)
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com