Dynaudio XEO-30 Wireless Speaker
As free-standing speakers go, they’re a compact pair – but unleash them and you’ll feel your eyebrows rocket skyward. (Don’t worry, it’s a natural reaction. It happens to us all the time when we visit our listening rooms.)
The Xeo 30 replaces the older Xeo 6. But our designers didn’t just want to start from the ground up. They – and you – love those modern classics, which is why they’ve smoothed, softened and refined the look rather than giving it a complete overhaul. Square is out, rounded is in; the metal driver parts are black and sleek; the infra-red control module is effortlessly integrated under the woofers.
The new Xeo 30’s updated firmware improves compressor and limiter performance for improved dynamics, along with a simplified 2.5-way crossover. It’s also widened the overlap between the tweeter and woofers’ frequency ranges for incredible integration from top to bottom, as well as giving improved bass and off-axis performance (so now even people out to the sides can enjoy the music just as much as the people on the sofa). We used a similar approach on the new Focus XD range.
Simplifying the crossover also gives the DSP engine a chance to rev-up more on speaker-position compensation for improvements in free-standing, against-the-wall and in-the-corner placements. The bass-port design further enhances low-frequency performance too, for even greater weight and punch.
The Xeo 30’s master speaker now has direct inputs. There’s 24-bit/192kHz-compatible Toslink digital optical for hi-res sources, as well as stereo RCA phono and 3.5mm minijack inputs for myriad other sources. And, of course, you can stream in wireless 24/96 hi-res from the optional Dynaudio Connect box, which gives you even more input options.
Bluesound Node 2i Wireless Streaming Music Player
Easily connect the NODE 2i wireless music streamer to any existing stereo system to unlock and discover a universe of audio streaming. With more than enough analog and digital input/output options to please the most dedicated audiophile, the NODE 2i connects your gear to all the music ever recorded. Online streaming services, Internet radio and even your own digital music library held on a computer, smartphone or external drive—the NODE 2i brings infinite playback choices into your very own high-fidelity sonic domain.
- Connect to any existing stereo amplifier, AV receiver, or powered audio system.
- Featuring digital and analog input/output options, headphone stereo mini jack, subwoofer RCA mono.
- Seamlessly stream music from a CD player or turntable through the NODE 2i to other Bluesound Players.
- Simple setup directly inside the user-friendly BluOS Controller app.
- Access and stream Internet radio stations, cloud music services, and your own local music library to multiple Bluesound Players.
- Control music wirelessly with the intuitive BluOS Controller app.
- Connect Bluesound to your Amazon Echo with the skill in the Alexa app and use Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant to control Players around the home.*
- AirPlay 2 lets you play music or podcasts from speakers throughout your house — all in sync.
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com