The latest top model from the house of Dual resides within an elegantly worked, massive wood console.
Tone arm technology:
This record player is equipped with a newly developed tone arm, unique to this player. The height-adjustable arm has a quadruple ball bearing Cardan joint and a particularly torsionally rigid tone arm head made of carbon fibre.
The aluminium sandwich platter is weighted with copper damping rings and a cast damping mass is also located within the interior. This ensures both good synchronisation and extremely low resonance of the platter. The brass platter bearing is characterised by very high running smoothness. A Teflon bearing mirror makes the bearings extremely durable.
The platter is driven via a precision flat belt and a DC motor with electronic speed control. In addition to the standard 33 1/3 and 45 rpm speeds, archive records can be played at 78 rpm. Delivery does not include cartridge.
- The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones
- A headband that delivers even pressure for any head size
- using medium density memory foam ear-pads
- No glue, just nuts and bolts,The metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring
- Each wooden ear-cup of the 99 Classics is precision carved on a CNC machine and then
hand finished and polished
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com