The HEOS Amp is designed to add HEOS multi-room audio functionality to a pair of stereo speakers, and features the same wireless ease of use as our self-powered HEOS speaker models.
Featuring advanced Class D digital amplification, the HEOS Amp delivers 100 watts maximum power per channel, with lowest distortion and high current capability that provides reliable and stable operation with lower impedance speakers, including 4 ohms models.
In addition to the stereo speaker outputs, the HEOS Amp features additional connectivity, including a sub output for connection to a powered subwoofer. There’s also an analog stereo line input (via RCA jacks), and an additional auxiliary input via 3.5mm jack for direct connection to a portable player’s headphone output.
- Turn any existing pair of speakers into a HEOS Zone.
- Now Offering high resolution audio delivering the ultimate listening experience over network or USB all in the convenience of your home.
- 100W X 2 class D amplification
For more information:
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org