Big-speaker sound in a compact package
- Definitive Technology’s StudioMonitor 65 gives you the kind of high-end performance you’d expect from a much larger floor-standing speaker, but in a smaller, more versatile bookshelf design. You’ll hear a wide, deep soundstage with realistic imaging backed up by surprisingly deep bass — even without a sub.
- Each rock-solid cabinet features two of Definitive’s advanced 5-1/4″ mid/bass drivers pressure-coupled to a top-mounted bass radiator for high-impact sound. Together, they provide more total bass radiating area than a 12″ woofer, but with greater control, definition and speed than a single large cone. A 1″ pure aluminum dome tweeter serves up crisp, extended highs that blend in beautifully with the mids and lows.
High-tech driver design for impressive performance
- The StudioMonitor 65 is chock full of technology that’s also found in Definitive’s top-of-the-line speaker models. Its twin 5-1/4″ mid/bass drivers use the latest Balanced Dual Surround System (BDSS) driver design, which places a surround on both the outer and inner edge of the speaker cone.
- This helps the cone remain more stable as it moves, resulting in clearer, more accurate sound — even at high volume levels. The ’65’s mid/bass drivers also get Definitive’s second-generation Linear Response Waveguide™. This mushroom-shaped post in the center of the cone smooths off-axis frequency response for broad, even sound dispersion and a more realistic sonic “image.” That means every listener in the room gets to hear balanced, open sound with lifelike vocals and instruments.
Crisp, sparkling highs
- Definitive also equipped the StudioMonitor 65 with their latest 1″ pure aluminum dome tweeter. This advanced driver is first heat-treated to relax the crystal structure of the metal, then coated with a ceramic that helps produce clear, sparkling highs without a trace of edginess.
- You’ll easily hear the subtle high-frequency details in your music, like the sound of wire brushes gently sweeping the snare head, or the bell-like ring of a brass cymbal.
It’s all in the details
- Definitive paid close attention to other important design elements, too — both visible and hidden. At its heart, the StudioMonitor 65 uses a sophisticated crossover network with audiophile-grade components that include over-sized inductor coils and Mylar film capacitors. These give you a smoother, flatter frequency response, more powerful dynamics, and faster transients, for sound with real presence and immediacy.
- Sturdy, vault-like cabinet construction also plays a big role in this speaker’s performance. The ’65’s well-damped, cross-braced enclosure features a specially contoured front baffle with tapered sides to minimize diffraction and vibrations that can color your sound and reduce accuracy.
- two second-generation Balanced Dual Surround System (BDSS) 5-1/4″ mid/bass drivers for clear, accurate sound at high volumes
- Linear Response Waveguide technology smooths off-axis frequency response provides broad, even sound dispersion and more realistic imaging
- rigid die-cast aluminum driver baskets resist vibration and twisting for lower distortion
- top-mounted bass radiator for outstanding low-frequency response
- second-generation 1″ pure aluminum dome tweeter delivers clear, extended highs
- crossover network features oversize inductors and premium Mylar capacitors for audiophile-grade sound quality
- non-resonant braced enclosure ensures clean, uncolored sound
- wood grain matte black enclosure with high-gloss, anti-diffraction baffle and detachable cloth grille
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com