Deep cleaning with “Sonic Option” Particularly deep-intensive and gentle cleaning by vibration.
The cleaning of vinyl records is one of the most important disciplines in the care of a record collection. Clearaudio has been researching and developing best practices and equipment for many years. The Double Matrix Professional Sonic represents the highest level of this evolution so far.
It gives the user the choice between individual control of the individual plate cleaning steps and an automated cleaning process with just one touch of a button. The “Sonic Option” developed by clearaudio is particularly efficient. It cleans the vinyl very gently and deeply by vibration.
Nevertheless, the new Double Matrix Professional Sonic “washes” and preserves audiophile treasures virtually silently. And although it is clearly classified as a professional device, it is easy to operate and maintain. Thus, the replacement of the microsurgery strips takes place in just a few simple steps. The level indicator informs you at any time about the remaining cleaning fluid.
- Construction principle: The Double Matrix Professional Sonic is a double-sided cleaning record washing machine with right and left rotation control of the rotary axis with integrated vibration elements.
- Power Consumption:
Max. Power Consumption: 400 Watts
Off: 0.0 Watts (set the toggle switch on the back of the device to “0”)
- Weight: approx. 16 kg (without cover)
- Dimensions (W / D / H in inches):
– approx. 16.14 x 15.16 x 10.87 (without cover)
– approx. 16.14 x 15.16 x 11.42 (with cover)
- Dimensions (W / D / H in mm):
– approx. 410 x 385 x 276 (without cover)
– approx. 410 x 385 x 290 (with cover)
- Material / color: aluminum
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : email@example.com