Clearaudio’s vision for the concept: design an elegantly styled turntable package featuring a level of groundbreaking technology usually only found in high-end turntables, combining plug-and-play simplicity with outstanding sound quality and affordability.
Beneath the refined, contemporary exterior lies a level of technical sophistication unique to Clearaudio. The concept’s chassis comprises a core of natural medium-density wood fibre within an aluminium surround and upper layer incorporating a high tech synthetic compound. This composite of materials eliminates the detrimental effects caused by unwanted vibrations.
The DC motor is fed by an external voltage-stabilised power supply and is completely decoupled from the chassis, isolating the record from any mechanical interference. The concept tonearm features a magnetic bearing that is friction-free for extremely low distortion and superb performance. The package is completed with the high-quality Clearaudio CONCEPT MC CARTRIDGE. With the concept turntable package, Clearaudio offers you an extremely innovative design that is very affordable.
The revolutionary concept combines the highest quality of music playback with a design that has won several awards worldwide – including the German Design Award and ‘Best Turntable’ award from ‘What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision’ magazine. With the concept, to find an affordable entry point to the high-end world is a breeze. It reveals the magic of optimum sound reproduction even for those music lovers who could not previously afford this experience. You can buy the concept in a package with specially developed MOVING MAGNET (MM) or MOVING COIL (MC) cartridges. A frictionless magnetic bearing tonearm is responsible for the optimal performance of the cartridges. All critical parameters from cartridge tracking weight to anti-skating are preadjusted in our factory. The concept represents the ideal of stress-free ‘plug and play’: unpack, connect, put the record on the platter – and just enjoy music. There was never more audiophile technology in this class of turntables.
- The Meze 99 Classics delivers perfect natural sound even to the pickiest of audio lovers. The walnut wood earcups, soft earpads, and the spring steel headband will make the 99 Classics an heirloom rather than just a pair of headphones
- A headband that delivers even pressure for any head size
- using medium density memory foam ear-pads
- No glue, just nuts and bolts,The metal hardware is cast zinc and manganese spring
- Each wooden ear-cup of the 99 Classics is precision carved on a CNC machine and then
hand finished and polished
- Contact : Dicky Ng 012-3308893
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org